• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ EB Overclocking Database

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ntrsfrml

Registered
I was wondering what other people are running their EB sticks at? Specially on AMD 64 boards..

so far i have been able to hit 250 @ 2.90V

here is a screenie:

cpuz.jpg

If your talking memtest stable. I can run my 2x512Mb 3700EB up to 240fsb @ 3-2-2-6 timings at 2.8v.

I'm sure they will go much higher, but i'm CPU limited.

THis is on an intel system.

i have 2x1gig as my sig indicates but on the k8v se deluxe im pretty limited to what i can do... so i havent done much yet until i decide to buy a better board.

mine will do 247 3-3-2-5 with 2.85v memtest stable right now. ive got an abit ai7 on the way so im interested to see how it will do with about 3.2v. hopefully im not too cpu limited which i fear i may be, but hopefully watercooling will help that cause. if nothing else im looking for about 2.5-2-2-5 at 250mhz which would'nt be to shabby.

mine do 250, and I think they could go higher, but I have a crappy 1.02 revision A8v. The beta bios will give me locks, but after about 2 weeks running the beta bios I got hard freezes at random, even with stock speeds. Before it started frezing, though, I had 250 with 2 512 sticks

Back