• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tss and Call for help rant.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DerekDRP

Disabled
hey guys i used to love TSS and call for help but, when Chris Prello left ( not sure why ) show went down hill. and now cfh is not even on the air any more.

For Tss The Screen Savers, its a STUPID SHOW NOW. with punk kids running it when they merged with g4. I want tss back the way it was like with Pactric so on when morgan was no more then just a cute intern ( now shes a ***** on x-play ) from watching a lot of x-play it seems shes a ***** ....

oh and that girl shilong ( japanese girl they got ansering phones ) drives me mad... shes so butt ugly anoying i rather spend a day with high picted eric from howard stern then her.... oh well guess its time i play mmo's and or go and get a real life now heheh.

Rant FIN.

i would say tss started going downhill after leo and patrick left. i never really watched call for help, but the couple times i did watch i laughed at the problems people were calling up about. as for x-play, its alright. i would have to say that its the best show on techtv left. really, standards are pretty low for that station now.

Dan Huard wrote a big thing in his blog a few weeks ago.

Shoot, I had a google cache link but can't find one now :(

He told why it has gone down hill. Pretty much G4 having bought TechTV and giving everything a neophyte gamer slant rather than a savvy geek slant.

*points at the flames in the first two posts* Not necessary, also, this forum is not for ranting ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back