• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

girls pants??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CCUABIDExORxDIE

alright, who here has been affected by the girls pants trend. its been running rampid throughout all of massachusetts, and possibly new york, in highschools. Have you given in to this new trend, like i and so many others have?

I know a ton of emo's and the like, me being a rocker. If you mean tight jeans and stuff, that been happening for a while.

This has nothing to do with OComminity.

however, since A) I live in fridged Canada and people are covered by snow suits and parkas and B) I rarely go outside, please provide pictures so I can see what you are talking about.

not only is this in O/community, but you don't give a reference to what you are talking about, we do not know which "pants trend" you are talking about, there are probely hundreds and you can't expect us to know which one you are talking about, because even if we did know about it, we might know about others...so how do we narrow it down, without information? Next if you start a thread about something clarify, give examples, and even a picture would be nice for something, like this...

Hold up, let me get this right. Speak slow for me and use small words. Guys are actually wearing girls pants? WHY? Dear lord why?

If this is true the ebidoers need to present themselves for a caning so bad that Michael Fay would laugh.

ps. please do NOT post pictures, the belly shots are getting to be bad enough.

by 'pants' are you strange non english speaking USA folks in fact refering to 'trousers'? or actual underwear (as UK meaning would interpret it)? :D

I hope he is talking about trousers, like blue jeans. I hope he wouldnt know about other guys wearing womens underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back