• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best waterblock to go with this pump

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hung

hey guys
i need your opionions, i have a swiftech mcp650, what do you guys think is the best cpu block for it? i have a socket 478 p4 2.6c, dont think moneys an issue, so post your greatest finds :)

lowfat said:
little river G5 if money isn't an issue
but probably the time is the issue, since it will take like few months for it to get it for him, on the other hand for the price of that block you can find used 226w TEC waterblock and Manwell PSU,

You may look into procooling.com there was similar in performance block to G5 though is only available in europe

I would stick with TDX or Swiftech, good price, good performance, can be obtained within 3 days

What lowfat said. That's going to be the most expensive and most difficult to get, but far better than any other waterblock out there for these types of systems. If you want THE best, get a little river block.

Otherwise, I would recommend a Swiftech MCW6002.

ok, im looking into the swiftech cause the g5 is way to expensive, i shoulda watched what i said when i said money wasnt a prob, i thought a block couldnt get any higher then 70 bucks, but when i saw the g5...oh man lol, and im in usa and id have to ship it from europe, shipping, ouch!
ok now the question is..
maze4 vs swift mcw6002 LOL
thx guys

Back