• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

strange email from monarch

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mage_x

I ordered some ram from Monarch this morning and got the normal email when you order something, then a few hours later I get an email named "order# refunded 161$" and the email says absolutely nothing when I open it. I went to their website to look at my order status and it still says it's still being sent to the warehouse for processing. Any ideas?

It doesn't seem like they have charged my card yet and my shipping status hasn't changed, so I guess I'll just wait and see what happens.

mage_x said:
I ordered some ram from Monarch this morning and got the normal email when you order something, then a few hours later I get an email named "order# refunded 161$" and the email says absolutely nothing when I open it. I went to their website to look at my order status and it still says it's still being sent to the warehouse for processing. Any ideas?

Can you shoot me over your order number? I'll take a look to see what's up.

ryufreak said:
Holy crap, seems like ocforums is the place to be for retailers lol

As long as they keep us happy and do the right thing. Read what we want(stock product that we want at good prices) then listen to our gripes about stuff. Then adjust to kiss out butts. That makes us happy and want to shop there. :p
Don't come and advertise products(haha the forum rules protect us anyways). Unless there is a very good deal for us in particular. I would unlist the bookmark if they were out for the buck in forums by advertising. I come here for help and relaxation.

A good retailer will hit the trenches and make a showing to pubicly adjust any issue a customer will have. It is that kissing butt thing. Going above and beyond traditional Customer Service. :thup:

I always thought Monarch was a pretty good store. The site is fast, and I rarely hear complaints on this site. Plus it is on my short list of places I browse for deals.

tenchi86 said:
Haha awsome, Monarch just raised a notch in my book. We need to have the newegg guy and monarch guy duke it out. (*-*)

I'll win on hours worked alone. :p

Nah, I'm a consumer just like everyone else, I think its great we have a chance to come in to a forum and be available.

Anandtech is my usual stomping grounds, but I try to be available to anyone anywhere. (And it seems anytime nowadays)

I decided not to re-order. I guess it was a good thing it messed up and refunded my money as I really have no need for a new computer right now (ram was just the first of many things to be ordered :p ). MonarchJoe was very helpful and offered to give me free 2 day shipping for the mix-up. Thanks Joe.

Back