• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Weird USB deal

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pf.Farnsworth

I have the Albatron PX865PE Pro motherboard and a weird usb broblem with it. Cant seem to get USB to work. I have xp so there are no usb drivers, it just sais download SP2 and it will install them. Well SP2 is installed and still Device Manager shows a problem with the USB, and the USB is not working. Not sure what to do.

i would try leaving the sp2 cd in the cd rom if you have the cd, and right click on one of the usb's in device manager and click on update driver. then it will ask you if it can check online, you can either let it check online, I just select the no option and click next, then select install from list or specific location click next then you can select the option to look on your cd rom, once you do that click next and it will look for the best drivers. then do that for the rest of your usb. should be fairly easy to get them updated that way...

Back