• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What keyboard do you own?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

@md0Cer

I just thought I might create a keyboard brand poll. I remember a mouse poll, but haven't seen a keyboard one recently. I tried a search too without any results. So here it is, go ahead and post what model you own too. :)

Last edited:
Cool. Still adding the poll.

EDIT: That's not cool. I can't add a poll now.

EDIT EDIT: Ok, no poll. Oh well, free for all what keyboard do you own thread.

Personally, I own a Mirco Innovations Web Office Pro. I like it, it offers allot for my money and is pretty comfortable.

KB730X_1.jpg

@md0Cer said:
EDIT: That's not cool. I can't add a poll now.

EDIT EDIT: Ok, no poll. Oh well, free for all what keyboard do you own thread.

We can only do polls when you start the thread. You need one of those funny moldy looking green guys to add a poll to an existing thread.

Also, I have a microsnot keyboard.

Edit: look at the thread tool menu at the top of this thread. Not all of the forums have the same permissions set but you might see an "add a poll" option in there if you are the thread starter.

Last edited:
Using Genius KB21e, fine keyboard and it was rather cheap but after about a year now its starting to make squeak sounds and I'm looking to replace it.

Back