• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tubing size question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wordbird

Registered
I have been using some 10mm (6.5mm inside measurement) tubes for my cooling. I am getting a Dangerden GPU block and they come in 3/8" sizes, is this 3/8 measurement on the outside or the inside? In other words, will this fit the tubing I have now or will I have to find some kind of converter?

Ok so, where can I get a converter so that I can get this tubing mated with this GPU block? Or is it possible to stretch out my smaller rubber tubing onto the 3/8 ID?

Wordbird said:
I have been using some 10mm (6.5mm inside measurement) tubes for my cooling. I am getting a Dangerden GPU block and they come in 3/8" sizes, is this 3/8 measurement on the outside or the inside? In other words, will this fit the tubing I have now or will I have to find some kind of converter?
You can use a "converter", you'll prolly find a selection at a local Lowes/Home Depot/Ace hardware, etc.
The easiest would be to heat up the end of a piece of your 6.5mm (this is just slightly larger than 1/4") in hot water, put a little dishwashing soap on the barb and the hose and it will slip right on.

Back