• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My new and improved rig

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dak9767

Here is my first w/c rig. Just got it up and running after testing it overnight and no leaks. I have the TDX block, SLI Maze 4 setup, D5 pump and BIP2. So far the temps for the cpu dropped from 32c to 28c and the vid cards dropped from 49c to 32c. I'm verry happy with the outcome becasue now the pc is whisper quiet which was my main goal.. Don't worry I'm not forgeting the pics.

DSCN0251.jpg

Last edited:
Nice clean work! I'm glad to see you put your t-line in the correct place, hehe. Makes filling and bleeding so much easier doesn't it ??? Very nice system you have there. Hope i treats you well!

J.

Do you have any pics of the top of the case? I have the PC7B Plus and am thinking of doing WC to get my system quiet. What fans did you use?

Thanks guys for the compliments.

meionm: I don't have no loads temps yet because whenever I try to benchmark or run a game the bottom half of my screen is black and the top half has horizontal lines running across the screen about 1/4" apart. So far every driver I've tried hasn't worked.
DSCN0258.jpg

rlsnyder99: Right now the rad is mounted on top with some homemade brackets. I'm gonna have my brother make brackets for me with a lower profile to get the case a cleaner look to it. Also I'm using 2 Antec tri cool fans. Here is a pic how I have it set up now.

DSCN0252.jpg

Last edited:
Back