• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coolant Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, If there isnt a difference in using something like drinking water and hydrex i will do it now, if distilled water actually matters over drinking I will wait

Ive been doing searches on the forums, but I havent found a difinitive answer yet, although some threads lead me to believe that I can use Drinking water and HydreX(HydreX has anti Corrosion)

Distilled water is pure, top water has lots of crap in it. I would wait. Unless you got bottled spring water or something + some HydrX

Yeah Its Bottled Spring water(not tap water) and hydreX, can I use it?

Personally I'd still wait, distilled water has all the crap taken out of it, so in the long run it'll be better.... if you plan on draining your loop and refilling it in the next few months I'd imagine mixed with HyreX spring water would be ok, but I still wouldn't bank on it.

Back