• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

W.C. and copper fetish?!?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MaxPowers_68

Let me know what you guys think. This is my 1st w.c. rig and I know that some sinks aren't necessary but it makes for nice eye candy :p. I took these pics before I finished dedusting and routing all the wires. As5 on Cpu, NB, and Gpu and p4 HS on my x700 for better cooling. Criticism is welcomed anything i can change lmk, thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0704 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0704 (Small).jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 569
  • IMG_0707 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0707 (Small).jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 407
  • IMG_0705 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0705 (Small).jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_0709 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0709 (Small).jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_0714 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0714 (Small).jpg
    32 KB · Views: 360
I agree with striker85, get rid of the fan cooling your gfx card and get a block. You probably won't run into any problems if you do cause your loop has so much room to upgrade which is very good, nice setup bro.

I was going the silent route by getting rid of the small fans like the one on the gpu and nb.

very nice and clean. I agree as well the gpu block would fit easily in that loop. Lotsa space in that case

NoodleHead said:
nice job, what are you using for your Nbridge? did you cut up an old heatsink?

the nbridge is a thermalright nb-1c and the sbridge is 2 copper ramsinks

EvilT said:
did ur case get wimpy after u took that hdd rack out?

not really but remember the case is supposidly made light for easy lan moving so it was a little flimsy compared to my other aluminum cases but still no complaints.

Back