• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

O jebus i need HELP plezzzZZZ!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I agree, safe mode is the place to start.

And in the future, being a little more descriptive with your thread title might get you more responses.

well i tried getting into safe mode but i wont go...it loads up the drives but then it locks up as its loading them.

MaxPowers_68 said:
Im currently running windows xp pro sp2...I tried loading the last known good config and nothing. Im not a newb but OS' arent my specialty so if someone could he me fig out what wrong i would appreciate it. Thanks

i had tried that :( im out of ideas :confused:

Sounds like hardware failure. Do you hear any beeps when you intially turn on the computer? If so, how many beeps? If you don't hear any beeps, make sure the speaker from the case is plugged into the motherboard properly and try again.

Try getting memtest86 from memtest86.com and run that at boot to see if you have a memory problem. Let it run for several hours. Do you hear any unusual noises from the hard drive? Do you have a a multimeter to test your psu? Do you have another computer where you can test your psu?

right now my comp is taken apart cause i was doing a cpu swapped so ill be putting it together today/tomm but ill repost to the replys thanks guys

Back