• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

opinion on Titan Robela Water Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have no first hand experience.

I've read that it cools "acceptably." Definitely better than stock coolers, possibly as good as a quality heat pipe, and no noise.

The biggest complaint seems to be that the harddrive area heats up a lot. You need an extra fan stuck in there somewhere to cool the drives.

cause I was like for 89.00 it seems like it is worth a toss. Guess i will buy it and try it out. Sure I can sell it for what I buy it for.
Mike

90 bucks... more people pay for the case ALONE.

i just read a review on it. its only a couple of degrees better than a high end air cooling solution. not really worth it.

if you want water cooling you have to spend a bit more in my opinion.

http://techgage.com/article/titan_robela_watercase

edit: that thing was going for 350!!!

get the case. now!

i just realized this. for a good decent case. but still cheap. its 40-50 bucks. + high end air = 100 already.

so actualy, its a pretty damn decent deal. but be warned. it could spring a leak.

but yea, keep in mind the hard-drives get a little hot, so get an extra fan on them (just ziptie/ghetto rig it on)

fans I have enough of.
I kinda already have a high end air cooler so I am wondering, aaaaaa what the hell I am sure I can launch it for 90.00 if I dont like.
Mike

i've heard that it cools barely better than high end air, but as people have said, it's certainly worth it for a mere 90. I bet you could sell the whole setup for more than a 100 any way. Get it, and than sell it if it's not performing up to par.

Back