• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for cheap 120mm fans.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

[ShowMe!]

Registered
I need to find 6 cheap 120mm fans that are low noise. I don't really care how much air they are pushing just as long as they are moving air, they have to be cheap and low noise.

I dont know what is up with all these water cooling shops but they seem to think $10.00 is a good price for a fan....

Anyone know where I can get some...

Sweet if I get 6 its gana be @ $3.15 each.

So $18.90, plus tax, shipping.

Hey thanks alot thideras.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Now I need to get a fan controller that would let me spin these at a slow speed, so they would not make to much noise.

Any one know of any cheap controller that can take 6 fans in an array/row/together...?

Sweet if I get 6 its gana be @ $3.15 each.

So $18.90, plus tax, shipping.

Hey thanks alot thideras.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Now I need to get a fan controller that would let me spin these at a slow speed, so they would not make to much noise.

Any one know of any cheap controller that can take 6 fans in an array/row/together...?
Check out a Sunbeam Rheobus, you can pick them up for around 10 bucks, great controller. Many users (including myself) use it ;)

Yeo you cannot beat 'em. If you get the low speed version there is really no need for a fan controller unless you want a truly silent system.

Check out a Sunbeam Rheobus, you can pick them up for around 10 bucks, great controller. Many users (including myself) use it ;)

Hey thideras,

Ok. I'm sold on the Sunbeam Rheobus and I already knew I was going to be picking up 10+ YL D12SL (or SH) -12s. I'm probably going to pick up three Sunbeams. (Two for main rig, one for old.)

But... what about a good temperature sensor? I'd like to hit 6 points in my rig and see where temps are at all times (though an auto-scroll/switch would work if there was only one display) and I have yet to find a decent way to do this.

Last edited:
Back