• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Nutz Kicker's Brand New Toy (56k Warning)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

IKIKUINTHENUTZ

My brand new toy to play with :drool:
img0502qa5.jpg

If you look carefully the box actually have glitter
img0504xu1.jpg

img0505uy4.jpg

img0506iy2.jpg

img0508vz4.jpg

Last edited:
*again reserved*

Ill try to post some oc results tomorrow, I have to go to work today >> late night shift :(

Last edited:
Where did you get that from!!! I so want to make this my next motherboard :D

edit- er somehow just found it on newegg doh!

Last edited:
EWW look at thoes icky colors... ur going to send it to me for proper disposal yes... HELL it didnt even come fully put together, the NB hs isnt even on... wtf musta got beat up in shipmet, that sucks o well send it to me i will dispose of it properly.

Is that sound card supposed to be good because my Xi-Fi just died out on me and a mobo with included sound card is a +... which is why I like this board or the Maximus Formula.

How is that card supposed to attach hehe can't tell what that connector is on the bottom... and if that puppy can OC even the G0 well I am so on top of it!

Is that sound card supposed to be good because my Xi-Fi just died out on me and a mobo with included sound card is a +... which is why I like this board or the Maximus Formula.

How is that card supposed to attach hehe can't tell what that connector is on the bottom... and if that puppy can OC even the G0 well I am so on top of it!

the sound card is meh... it uses a realtek hd audio chip that can compare nothing to the X-Fi... It attaches to the mobo via a lil ribbon cable, pictured here

13-136-042-16.jpg

to the spot on the mobo pictured here between the 2 lower pci slots at the edge of the board.
13-136-042-04.jpg

sorry for late pics guys, got my new lian li case part I want to convert to benching station, ill try to get it up soon!

Thats a nice motherboard. But I hate how if you use a dual slot video card you lose slots.

But that board is not that bad, you still have 2 pci slots and an x4 if you run crossfire...

Back