• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus mobo and Cpu PLL voltage

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

UmX

Registered
yea i have no idea wat im supposed to set that at..

and it exactly does... anyone be so kind to inform me :)

Just trying to get my e8400 more stable at lower vcore and was curious if this had something to do with it

and is there a way to do the vdrop mod on Asus p5ke-wifi board

its not any more its 1.36

doesnt answer the pll question ~_~

also like to know some of these other things i circled are to

111bo5.jpg

leave your cpu pll at 1.5. leave transaction booster on auto, you will probably get a no post with it, and dram static control enabled. you could leave clock overchargeing at auto, it should be fine with that cpu. leave llc enabled, change cpu gtl to +.059, you could try a lil more, but itll probably just get a lil warmer. change nb gtl to +.067, that should be good for both high fsb, and mem speeds, if you use a divider. and set your nb v to 1.4v, tho you might need to use 1.55 if you are pushing a high fsb. play with it and see what happens.

no i dont use a divider not sure wat that is or does actually
i got all the way up to 490x7 wih 1.3v for the fsb. without issues,,

now wat else effects cpu stability. from wat i read u can get lower vcore with tweaking other volts ?

this is my first asus board since my a7v8x back in 02 ish.. im used to my evga 680 nvidia board.

actually testing right now with the nb at 1.25 and the sb at 1.05 orthos is running seems to be ok

also one other question wat about the nb strap or what not.. i got it set to 333. here ill take a pic..

Last edited:
1.25 mch
1.05 ich

should be fine with 333 FSB or even 400 .I don't think 490 FSB stability with P5K-E

1.25 mch
1.05 ich

should be fine with 333 FSB or even 400 .I don't think 490 FSB stability with P5K-E

490 was stable on here. least this board did it for me

Back