• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

water die

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i've had it happen twice using feser dye's.

if your wanting colour it's strongly recommend to use coloured tubing over ANY dye. not only does distilled on it's own perform better but there is far less maintenance involved.

GGRRRRR!!!

Thats why 3 months learning, belonging to 3 forums and reading daily BEFORE YA buy stuff matters.

No DYE, nothing but distilled and a biocide. I'm not going to go back and link the last two years of issues I have seen.

No fancy liquids, no colored water. Many resses have the ability to add a LED to them. Making it pretty. You can also buy disco bling fans, UV lights for UV tubing.

I cool my PC effectively. It's darn dark. I even painted over my fan controller LEDS. Look up on Google/You tube for Darth Beevis. Wear sunglasses. Nice guy.

You can make your tubing glow, but please not the liquid. Live with it. Seen this thread?

Scroll till you see the stuff collecting on the sides of the tubing.... And this guy builds/sells PC's. No noob here.
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=246527

You should have this forum bookmarkes for reading BTW.

Back