• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]MIAHALLEN Reaches Top 10 on HWBOT

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

MIAHALLEN Reaches Top 10 on HWBOT
by mdcomp

Last night, one of the world's best overclockers, our very own MIAHALLEN, hosted a live benching session. Despite some insulation and condensation issues with his Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD9 motherboard, he still managed to crack the top 10 on hwbot.org! Those who watched, like myself, learned some valuable tricks along the way. MIAHALLEN narrated his session and answered viewer questions live while benching. Tune in next time to see how the experts benchmark.

Congratulations MIAHALLEN!

rig-300x225.jpg

Honorable mention to Bobnova, who also posted some impressive scores during his live benching session last night.

Congratulations! Keep up the great work!

... Click here to continue reading and view more photos.

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Last edited by a moderator:
wtg miah. thanks for doing it live, it was very interesting watching you at work~

super work from a great guy. Not many are willing to offer up the help and dedication that Miah does. Congrats on the placement at the bot, all well earned.

Thanks for the recognition guys :cool:

I'm planning to be benching live on a regular basis. Stay tuned :)

that was really good mia
i have never seen anything like that it was sick and your scores were awesome
i also like how you hang your gpu on the wall :p

I swear the first time I saw Miahallen I thought he was a virus!

He just came up with this ridiculously detailed review of... I think it was the 9800GTX+ or some other video card. Complete with hi-resolution pictures.

I almost reported him as a bot but his pictures were so good!

Congratulations!

Back