• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

There's a Hack on the Forum!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

5er driver

Registered
I reported this to a Mod today. I went to edit my signature today. When I type in "I n t e l" to describe my CPU and preview or save the signature, the editor changes it to "A M D". I have to type the letters with spaces in this message, the hack changes it here also. When I went back in to edit it back to "I n t e l", the editor showed "A<strong></strong>MD". And if you type in "A M D", it changes to "I n t e l". So I guess the hack is for the editor to change everyone's "I n t e l" to "A M D" or visa versa. Try it on a new post and preview the message, then delete it.

That's right, April Fool's Day! I didn't even think of that. Maybe the hack will go away after today. An Admin or a Mod might have done it. :thup:

I'm pink.............. Well better than Feser green............

Intel LOL! Too freaking funny. I'm glad I run an... wait for it.. Intool chip.

I love my AMD/Intel chip.... wait for it........

Intell LOL

AMDllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Hahahah!

Oh my.... good stuff here!

Better than the TPU joke that eventually got WAY out of hand (perma banned mod with picture of HIM passed out with liters of liqor all around and BIRTH CONTROL pills)

Breast cancer awareness month? SAVE THE TATAS!!!!

sanstitrexu.png

Oh my.... good stuff here!

Better than the TPU joke that eventually got WAY out of hand (perma banned mod with picture of HIM passed out with liters of liqor all around and BIRTH CONTROL pills)

Man musted of missed that one.

Back