• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Clear CMOS placement on P4T-E Mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MrNatural

Can anybody tell me where it's located. trying to help a guy out who is having problems.

Thnx in advance.

It is next to the southbridge. It is the two empty solder points above C245. Short them with something when booting up to clear it.

I looked through the book and didnt see anything. You'll probably have to pull the battery.

AntmanMike said:
It is next to the southbridge. It is the two empty solder points above C245. Short them with something when booting up to clear it.
I was typing while you were posting.:D Thats good info to know.:D

Also, its on page 57 of the P4T-E User Manual.

The solder point itself is R301, but right under it is, as I said, C245.

As payment ill take ur PC1066 RAM... thank you.

AntmanMike said:
Also, its on page 57 of the P4T-E User Manual.

The solder point itself is R301, but right under it is, as I said, C245.

As payment ill take ur PC1066 RAM... thank you.

Thanks guys for the feed back. I went ahead and told him to just pull the battery for 60sec. That worked. Got him going again. Will still pass on the other info to him for future reference. I myself don't own a P4T-E.

Anyway. Can't help you on the RDRAM there guy. To many channels to go through to get any more of it.

Back