• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do the DIP switches do on the SD7-533?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

attnet

Registered
Thread title explanatory. I cannot find info on this anywhere in the manual or on the web. Perhaps there are some hidden options associated with these switches...

They are covered to a very minimal degree in the manual. I'm at work so I don't have the manual in front of me right now but it says something to the effect of "These switches are for factory factory use only. Do not make any changes to these as it may effect the performance of the board." I remember seeing it in there because I wondered exactly what they do as well. Would be nice to know.

Just a Thought

I have nothing meaningful to add to this discussion except to remind everyone involved that through the course of time that OCing has been around, many of the features that we now take for granted started life as "for factory use and testing only" undocumented item on motherboards of a while ago. With that in mind it would be very interesting for someone with a suitable background to understand what is going on to undertake identifing what those dipswitch setting may possibly unlock. I for one would be very interested.

SkyHook

Back