• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone can help me? (GForce problems)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

toni33

Registered
Hi to everybody!
I´ve got the Creative G Force annihilator 256 32Mb sdram. The card works well until I try to play a game. When I do it...my system hangs.(mobo a7v133)

-I have already updated my drivers from creative and another time from Nvidia website.
-I have changed the bios values...disabling shadows...
-I have increased the agp, cpu memory voltage...
-I have disabled the screen saver and the power management interface... tested several versions of directx and nothing takes a good result.

What can I do??
(The system works perfectly with a Voodoo3 2000, why it can´t work with a GForce? ).

Have you installed the via 4 in 1 drivers?
If so you might have some remains of the voodoo drivers in your system than you need to remove.

Placid (Jun 30, 2001 12:22 p.m.):
Have you installed the via 4 in 1 drivers?
If so you might have some remains of the voodoo drivers in your system than you need to remove.
I have already installed the via 4 in 1 v4.24 and the new version 4.30. and nothing.
I formated the hdd and reinstalled the OS so there wasn´t any drivers from my voodoo3.
What can I do?

how hot are u? i have the same one oc at 180/325, see post on same topic, but anywase if ure not o/c try putting a old socket 7 heatsink and fan on the gpu insted of that small thing that they have onthere see how that works

Back