• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bios 1011

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stormwarning829

Registered
Has anyone had a problem with the 1011 bios posting wrong temps? My probe is stuck at 40C and won't change but the bios is at 38C. Before the flash i was at 44C.

Last edited:
I reinstalled probe but no change. The flash did drop my temps in the bios by 10c and i have a hard time buying that my temps are 35c on air with a bus of 182 but thats what the bios says, probe is still jammed at 40c sometimes 41c. sisoft reads 35c also but that pulls that read from the bios.

I see everyone has been having the same problem with temp after flashing to 1011 mine went from 46c/114f at idle to 40c/104f at idle and hasnt moved from there

Sigh, I guess another release coming soon then. Mine hasnt budged frmo 48 and thats running prime95, Seti, and Sisoft Stress over the last 3 hours. Prior to this BIOS upgrade running all 3 would give me around 62C.

I'm sure something isnot right

I just installed a program called MBM5 its reading it at 51c but pc probe say 40c and only went upto 44c at full load the MBM5 went upto 56c at full load now this is all with an ALPHA 8045 H/S with dual fans mounted on the H/S blowing down onto the H/S.

question should I turn the turn the fans around so they pull air from the H/S instead of blowing dont onto it?

Well i guess with those temps i should be able to crank it up to a 2.23 vcore, yea right! Bull**** temps... Now i have to stick a temp probe in there to find out the real temps...Oh by the way there is a probe update 2.17 and that seems to be more consistent.

Thanks Storm. At least my 12Volt is more reasonable. previous Probe was reporting way over 13.5

Prior to 1011 my mobo temps were around 28C now that stuck @35C. This sucks. I'm gonna hook up my Temp probe to the cpu and see what it really should be!!!

Back