• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a good HSF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rjiemamam

i need some recomandations. i'm gonig to get a tbird 1.2ghz in a couple weeks. i need a HSF that can do me good with OCing and cooling. i dont think i would mind the loudness of it.. i just want a good, solid HSF plus the ease of installing.. (i dont want to crack the core now, even though i'll get a non-conductive shim..) i'm looking at the globalwin's now... FOP32-1 or FOP38 or WBK38 or CAK38?? thanks for the help!!!

Cak 38 if you get a globalwin. The swiftech MC462 is by far the best. Wait and see what the new glaciator hsf performs though, it looks to be awesome, maybe better than the swiftech.

Check out the Swiftech MC370 with the delta fan. I think you can get it at CrazyPC for a little over $40 if you order the MC370-BLA and Delta fan separately. If not go for the CAK, I have one and its the best HSF I've had so far.

hey.. thanks for the responses... i think i'll go with the swiftech MC370... what is the stock fan that comes with it? how big of a difference will it make if i change it to a delta fan? thanks.

Back