• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sk-7 with enermax fan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lithan

Disabled
Just bought this set on BestByte.net
Woulda gone with the thermalright fan, but I'm not gonna be willing to go much over 34 dBA anyway, so this works just fine for me. Got some AS3 a 3 to 4 pin adapter, some mounting screws and grommets for my case fan. And an optical mouse. (My MOUSE prevents me from overclocking haha. Everytime I adjust the FSB even 1mhz, it vanishes from windows.)

Total was 53$ and change. Im a happy Monkey!

Yea thats a great place to buy from...plus I'm close enough to get the shipment within 1-2 days hehehe I also just ordered the SK-7 but I got the 84CFM sunon...Temps down to 37C load :D I'm going to get a rheostat though so I can drop the DB's down a tad

mmmm SK7... just ordered myself one

Of course I didn't order a fan with it because I'm a cheap ***... and I had three 80mm lying on the floor. I took all 3 and hooked them in line... surprisingly quiet at 12V and it feels like a good 75 CFM :D

I just got my sk-7 today, awaiting to put the tornado i have on it. should i place it to blow air onto or away from the heatsink?

BananaCapt said:
I just got my sk-7 today, awaiting to put the tornado i have on it. should i place it to blow air onto or away from the heatsink?

Onto.

Back