• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How are Top Motor fans?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have a couple of the Top Motor 80mm 34cfm fans that I bought from Best Byte about 6 months ago. I think that they are decent cheap fans. Obviously they are not going to move as much air as some of the more expensive fans, but they do a decent job. I have not had any problems with mine.

Same here. Have two of the 80mm 34cfm,30dba case fans. Got them for about $4 each. They do a decent job in my opinion.

i love em!!! i have boughten like 8 from there:p they are good!

Weak in pressure and CFM but they're really quiet ;)

Evercool is who Lian-Li puts in all of their cases FYI

-Toysrme

I've bought like five of them (80mm), as they're real cheap and quite! no problems here, they're good enough. Oh, and I also have a small (actually a tiny) northbidge fan by Top Motor. It works great!

I have 3 top motors on my fish tank
and 8 in my water cooling enclosure

They are pretty quiet. The only one I had fail was on that I had dropped into sal****er (while unplugged) (I probably didn't let it dry off enough before using it)

you might want to check ebay too, I got mine there for about $2 each shipped

hey broken, mine dropped into the water twice while working and it works, though somewhat more slowly... :)

mine slowed, you could tell it wasnt spinning at top speed, then later that night I smelled a burning electronics smell. It didnt last more than 4 hours Is there something wrong with the words salt water? I see the letters a re **** in my previous post.

Back