• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Favorite Coolent

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I work for a company that sells, fixes heavy equipment. There is a good heavy duty anti-freeze put out by a company called Fleet Guard, it is blue and takes only a tiny tiny bit to turn your water blue. Thinking of trying waterwetter though.

I can't stand the popular water wetter(it's pink and it stinks)so I use Hyperlube supercoolant. It's not antifreeze it's an antifreeze additive like water wetter only it's green and doesn't smell so bad. It glows pretty good under UV light too which is a bonus.

FRAGN'STIEN said:
I can't stand the popular water wetter(it's pink and it stinks)so I use Hyperlube supercoolant. It's not antifreeze it's an antifreeze additive like water wetter only it's green and doesn't smell so bad. It glows pretty good under UV light too which is a bonus.
I use it too!

Back