• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What are your 3 favorite smartphones?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's usually the best Samsung I can get for a couple of hundred bucks at factory direct when my current phone gets broken. I've never had one die of old age yet.

1 LG G3
2 Motorola X2
3 Motorola Z4

Currently using the Z4 and may upgrade at some point - battery is starting to wear out, but still kind of apathetic to the idea.

iPhone 8+
iPhone SE 2022

I honestly have no experience with Pixel, Galaxy, etc. But I can't deal with iPhones without the home button. So, hopefully my 8+ is going to last me until Apple kills it with an update.

OnePlus, Pixel, and that Huawei with the Leica lens (still don't know why I don't own one of those... maybe this year).

1) Pixel 5 My current phone.
2) Nexus 5 Currently the one I owned the longest.
3) HTC Evo. Loved the kickstand and removable battery.

1) Moto Z4 (current personal phone) - I wish they would continue the moto mod phones.
2) Pixel 5 (current work phone)
3) HTC Desire

1) Moto Z4 (current personal phone) - I wish they would continue the moto mod phones.
2) Pixel 5 (current work phone)
3) HTC Desire
Yeah, I like the moto mod concept, I just wish there'd be... More.

I like the Hasselblad attachment for adding true optical zoom to a phone, that was the only truly useful one I could find. These days I just keep a banged up Incipio on it for the extra battery life and induction charging - both pretty much "standard" for any new mid to high end phone.

I think that's why Motorola kinda let it die, nothing truly unique came of it.

Back