• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

All in one "kits"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice site indeed. :)
/me shops.....

I think I've decided to go with the best of both worlds. Thinking on getting a ehiem 1248 with the innovatek res that squeezes on those pumps, and put the rest of it together using a heatercore and find some tubing and a waterblock. Build a fan shroud out of some spare tin I have in the shop.

Anyone have a suggestion on a waterblock? There are so many out there, it would be nice to know what you guys are using since everyone here seems to know their stuff. I've read a lot about the White Water block. Does Cathar make these or have them made to his specs or something? I don't have near the patience to make my own block. I am in awe of some of the guys on here doing it.

Thnx

:edit: 1048, not 1248

Last edited:
why not try the pump on my site it pumps 317 GPH and i do have blocks on sale they are open chasm with brass fittings or poly fittings 3/8 or 1/2 and you can get copper base or aluminum base btw part of the profits come back to the forums as well

currently no ssjwizard is my supplier and is working hard to get me some my block hasnt arrived yet either but its on its way with tracking number so he is good at getting them to people and like i said all products profit goes to oc forums less money for the site

Im ordering a the innovatek AMD kit this week. I choose to get a kit because even though ive modded my case and oc and everything im good at DOY stuff... i couldnt even unlock a palimino with the kit from highspeedpc and i know how easy everyone else can do it lol. But i read every review on the web about the innovatek kit and i watched the video at THG. And i feel the price is justified by the performance and quality of parts used... From the reviews i read they ran an AMD at 2volts and it stayed under 40c full load. Thats pretty good.

yea, I've read a lot of reviews also. Do you by chance have the url for that video? I think it would be a good thing to save and watch even if you build your own system. Good luck with your system spanko. Thnx :D

Back