• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Guess what i did?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The Spyder

wxt1.jpg

wxt2.jpg

wxt3.jpg

wxt4.JPG

WTX baby :)

Last edited:
that is prett cool they should just make a case that you can move the mobo tray to either side then it would be nice and easy but good work it took me awhile to fiqure out what you did then i realize the tray on the wrong side and said too myself that was neat i guess lol
<-----------------5 STARS YEAH

Nice. Do your case a favor though and paint the beige CD drive, it sticks out alot.

Hehe, finally the GPU fan is on top.

the whole case is being..... "redone" ;) You will all see...... muhahahah- stealthing the drive anyways......

Looks pretty slick, can't wait to see the finished product. One question, what are you going to do about the positioning of your rear exhaust fan now? Since it's at the bottom of the case, instead of the top... and we all know heat rises and stuff. :)

I think he changed the rear fans to intake. The HS is positioned right next to the rear bottom anyway.
BTW nice mod!!!

I had to stare at the pictures for a while to figure out that they really weren't mirrored horizontally. The last picture tipped me off though. Nice work.

What was the motivation to do this? Desk placement?

Back