• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cube case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fallen Phoenix

I'm looking for a black case about mini tower sized to make a water cooling setup. I want my pump and rad in this case with tubing running between my current case and the new one. Something that looks like a Borg cube and preferably pretty cheap.

Most of those micro cases I have seen have the mobos and such in them. Maybe directron has them. Kind of like building a water station? I saw an article on the front page here a few months ago. I guess if you can't find any-would building a box from like lexan be an option?

I actually considered making one out of sheet aluminum but it would probably be unstable without some strategic supports and my welding skills are less than stellar. If I can find a just plain sheetmetal box I can shoot a coat of glossy black and clearcoat on it.

Back