• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Interesting Reobserved

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

taloah

Been busy and haven't got to post much, but I have still been crunching away. I got this work unit when I was away on vaction in New Orleans. Has anyone else got one like it?

seti.jpg

Looks like one of the units they marked for reobservation about 7-8 months ago.

I had not noticed the round green reobserved icon before, but... Yes, I also have 2 "interesting" & "reobserved" WUs!!

I am checking my other machines... and also noticed that my AMD box has 2 new "interesting" WUs (not reobserved)... SWEET!

This is very cool! I need to consolidate and check all my SETIspy logs for a complete report...

Crunch on!!

This is very cool! I need to consolidate and check all my SETIspy logs for a complete report...

If you look around on the board you will find a little program I wrote called SETILogCombine that will combine all of your seti spy logs on a network into one file. It also remembers the files you use so after you map to all of your computers you can just run it with command line arguments to automate the process.

Here is a Linky

taloah said:

If you look around on the board you will find a little program I wrote called SETILogCombine that will combine all of your seti spy logs on a network into one file. It also remembers the files you use so after you map to all of your computers you can just run it with command line arguments to automate the process.

Here is a Linky

Wow I posted a whole ****load in that thread! It sure seems like a long time ago. I still use the program, taloah. Thanks for coding it.

Ha ha, 200 WU's.

Wonder if I could/should make another "team skymap" since the end of the project is supposedly coming up... The first time I made one (over a year and a half ago) it was a big hit, but the second time almost nobody contributed. It would be cool to see if more than a few members were interested enough to send their log files :)

JigPu

Back