• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7a 266 VOLTAGE MOD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wolfsid

:( i have a 1.4 266 running at 1.6. I have no problem really overclocking.What i want to know is if there is a mod for the a7a 266 board that will raise the core voltage past 1.95 need more voltage for the processor cooling is pretty good full load temps are at 104F idea is 89F not bad for a 1.4 running @ 1.6 at 1.94volts.... help me out here people... BLACKBOX:cool:

wolfsid said:
:( i have a 1.4 266 running at 1.6. I have no problem really overclocking.What i want to know is if there is a mod for the a7a 266 board that will raise the core voltage past 1.95 need more voltage for the processor cooling is pretty good full load temps are at 104F idea is 89F not bad for a 1.4 running @ 1.6 at 1.94volts.... help me out here people... BLACKBOX:cool:

I see on one answer anything around here..

Why don't you go to the amd motherboards section, scroll down and click on "Sticky: -= Get Your Volt Mods Here! =- ( 1 2 3 4 ... Last page )" and ask there. yo'll probabally get a response

Back