• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Made Top 30!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

audiophil

Registered
Wow, it took a while but I'm starting to see some interesting names on the old radar screen! Of course some of them I'll be seeing from behind for the forseeable future. Oh, yea, broke the 2K wu mark and hit 99% level too!:cool: Anyway, it's been awhile since I posted but I've kinda been lurking around. so Howdy!

phil

Wow ! Congrats on your milestone... And, just wondering... are you really an audiophile? I make my living servicing some audiophile stuff like Linn, Proceed and not so high end but very nice Yamaha...

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the encouragement! I probably won't be adding any more ctrunchers, but as soon as the DDR dust settles and some Palominos come out, I just might have to jump on something.

Oh, and Andz...

I work at a small high-end store in Atlanta. Mostly theaters these days. I design systems and approve the stufff that the sales guys put together for custromers. After all, somebody has to make sure it'll work! :p

Back