A+ Practice Test

Hey,

I'm in the process of finally going to write my A+ Certi Test, but i'm wondering if anyone knows of a good practice test? I'd just like to make sure its as easy as i believe it will be. Also anyone thats written it, if u have a comment leave one thanks alot.
    My Heatware

Proud Member Of Folding@Home! Team 32!~ Join us we need your help!

if u do a google search u may find some freebies........the thing is they arent the greatest.....the ones u pay for are very expensive tho

u are prolly ready tho take the hardware section 1st cause its the easiest......build ur confidence and take the software part.........good luck i hope u do well.......

Hmmm the ones I've found online are kind of bad, a lot of them force you into one answer you know isn't completely right all the time. If I could write a test I'd be scribbling, "It depends........" on about 75% of the questions
    Folder in disgrace. Folding rigs may be back online eventually, just as soon as real life gives me enough breaks.

Black Belt Ubercloxx0r

"Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous Folders have fallen or may fall into the grip of OCAU and all the odious apparatus of [H]ardOCP rule, we shall not flag or fail."

"We shall go on to the end, we shall fold on the Newcastles, we shall fold on the Northwoods and Prescotts, we shall fold with growing confidence and growing strength on Venice, we shall defend our Forum, whatever the cost may be, we shall fold on the Winchesters, we shall fold on the Bartons, we shall fold on the Applebreds and Thunderbirds, we shall fold on the Coppermines; we shall never surrender!"

i remember when i was studing i found very few that were good and free....but at the same time dishing out 70 bucks for a practice sux

I found junk at goggle, thats why i asked here.

Could anyone tell me if theres that much on older things... dos, isa, irq, the things that use to be important that really don't matter that much any more. Thanks.
    My Heatware

Proud Member Of Folding@Home! Team 32!~ Join us we need your help!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePunkGeek
    Hey,

I'm in the process of finally going to write my A+ Certi Test, but i'm wondering if anyone knows of a good practice test? I'd just like to make sure its as easy as i believe it will be. Also anyone thats written it, if u have a comment leave one thanks alot.

transcender makes some of the best
    Intel 2600k @4.5ghz Megahalem/Corsair SP120 Pull
    Gskill Sniper 8gb DDR3-2133cas8 @ 1866
    MSI P67A-GD65 BIOS 2.4
    Galaxy Winforce GTX670 @1215/3404 SLI
    Xfi Fatality Pro Sound
    Boot /Adata SX900 256gb SSD
    Storage/ 2x 640GB WDAAK Raid 0
    Antec 1200/Corsair 750 TX PSU / Win7 Pro 64bit
    Yamakasi 30" IPS 2560x1600