• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help softmodding 6800

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bigemike

I just got the evga 6800 128meg and i am pretty happy with the 49000 aquamark score, but want more. is there any food soft modding for this card.

use the newest riva tuner. its under low level system tweaks then NVstrap i think, if you cant find it ill give a better discription(thats just from memory, i dont have rivatuner on this comp)

yeah i think i found it all, but when i run moh pacific assualt (only game i have tried) I get some green artifacting, turn off the mod and it runs fine, I might try it with only one of the two disabled features running tommorow and then i will try to just oc the card.

BIOS volt mod, worked wonders for me:
1) it might make your other pipes work
2) OCing is MUCH improved, as you can see I'm running my card at 410/900 and before the BIOS mod I couldn't get 400/780!

thats fine it sparked my intrest, I can't get the extra pipes to work but i did notice some difference when enabling the disabled vertex unit. now if I could only get the pixel unit to work. tell me more about the bios mod.

Back