• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how to oc piii 800eb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

antonpunya

hi.....my comp is
piii 800 eb ABIT SA6R, Thermal take Dragon ORB 3 7000 Rpm
256 mb pc133mhz micron CL3
Winfast geforce 3 64 mb, sb LIVE DE 5.1
DVD Rom SONY, ASUS CD Rom 40 x
40 GB Seagate Barracuda

how to Overclock my CPU...the setting like FSB, etc. What is the highest OC for my Comp. I am still beginner for OC.
Sorry if my english is bad.....

your best bet is to read the tutorials on the front page, and then if you have any questions ask them here, basically you raise the fsb a couple mhz then if it doesnt work or is not stable try upping the voltage.......

wow...it's nice to see indonesian guy in this forum.....
how's jakarta now.....?hehe

it seems u have a quite good system over there. i was wondering how much money u spent on that machine concern with the unstability of rupiah. in my opinion, u'd better run your machine without overclocking ,because u know....jakarta's climate not suitable for overclocking. it's too hot (32 c). therefore if u force to overclock your compie, probably u'll get your cpu burnt or other problems. however, if u wanna be blamed by your parents by running air conditioner 24 hours, do it...!!
just my $.02 cent.

sorry pake bhs ing, kalo pake bhs ind bisa kena marah.....hehe

Back