• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radeon Tweaking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes, when u start radlinker, at the bottom it displays "boot bios defaults", then they proceed to give u two options; Bios defaults and Use Current Settings. Select use current settings to boot to those specified speeds.

That's just my problem though, I cant "start" radlinker anywhere. There is no .exe, no tab under settings... nothing. I install it and it registers as installed but I cant do a thing with it if I cant figure out how to open the damn thing ;). Thanks for helping ill.

cheers

right click anywhere on your desktop...click on radlinker...right under refresh...

Also...right click...properties...settings...advance...radlinker tab...

You can click on a icon and then go to custom settings just for that certain game/app

It must be soemthing with Win64 because none of those options come up.... very strange indeed! Maybe I can just use powerstrip...

thanks for the help
cheers

Well, scratch that, I cant find a PowerStrip 3.50 Beta 64-bit downalod ANYWHERE. Foiled again i suppose.

Cheers

JBierm44 said:
Well, scratch that, I cant find a PowerStrip 3.50 Beta 64-bit downalod ANYWHERE. Foiled again i suppose.

Cheers
Just stop the headache and install the regular 32 bit version you wont notice the difference

JBierm44 said:
It must be soemthing with Win64 because none of those options come up.... very strange indeed! Maybe I can just use powerstrip...

thanks for the help
cheers

if radlinker is not showing up on win64...this means that the ATI drivers was not totally installed correctly...I was having this very same issue with build 1289 and any ATI drivers...and also had issues with the realtek win64 sound drivers...seems like the 11-- win64 build was actually better then the latest 1289 RC1 build...at least I could get everything installed and working correctly with the 11-- build...

For the most part I really like the new build. It works quickly and most everything runs. It's just these little things that irk me.

Back