• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kryotech SuperG2 buy or not?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

man_utd

Alright, a little bit of background.

Kryotech is a local company for me, 20 minute drive away. Before companies like nventiv, they were well into this stuff. Well, they have gotten out of the midsize market, as it just never made them any money.

Well, looking through the trader paper, I see that one of their models, the superg2, is up for sale. The guy wants 375, but I will offer 150, as it doesn't have a mount,and I would have to add one either way.

Specs on it -40c under load of a t-bird (this is older obviously)

Wanted your opinions before I bite. my current system is not that great, and I want to move to something else. What do you think?

I doubt it, atleast for cheap.

I'm going to go look at it, as the guy who is selling it has no idea what he has, if it is working, all the stuff I need to know.

I'd say it's worth 250 or so, that's basically Mach I performance, but it'd need a new evap, and I'd probably regass it.

The heatload is fine, it's just that the evap is not very easy to mount, and not the best design.

It'd probably work, but a baker or chilly1 evap would work much better.

sandman001 said:
The heatload is fine, it's just that the evap is not very easy to mount, and not the best design.

It'd probably work, but a baker or chilly1 evap would work much better.
yeah, that's true

Back