• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ Powerstream and Lian-li

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DT23

Registered
I am considering buying OCZ Powerstream 420 or 520. Would one of them fit in Lian-li 60 plus or Lian-li 7 plus case?

DT23 said:
I am considering buying OCZ Powerstream 420 or 520. Would one of them fit in Lian-li 60 plus or Lian-li 7 plus case?

I've got one in my PC-65. Don't see why it wouldn't.

Thanks. Are you satisfied with OCZ? I am comparing it with a similar Enermax which has dual 12v rail

DT23 said:
Thanks. Are you satisfied with OCZ? I am comparing it with a similar Enermax which has dual 12v rail

Yes, i am very satisfied with both my 520 and 600. Adjustable rails are great for us overclockers :p It isn't quite as good as my old PCP&C 510 Deluxe, but i needed the 24pin, so i sold that and went for a Powerstream 600. The 520 is probably about the most popular PSU around here.

PC-7 has top blower hole. Does Powerstream allow installation of 8mm fan?

I wouldve gotten one of these if it werent for the fact of them being a tad bit longer (length-wise) from regular PSUs.

Back