• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Display cases for 20 inch lcd monitor: ideas?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jex

Registered
I am needing to find a company that makes a display case for 20 inch lcd monitors. I work in a computer support center for my university and we are using these large LCD monitors as information centers. The main reason we want to put them in displays is for theft protection and vandalism prevention. My boss is wanting them to be made out of aluminum and plexiglass/lexicon and have a very plain design. I suggested making them myself, but he wants a company to do them as we have the budget for that. I am thinking that we will probably need ventilation holes and a maybe a small case fan to help keep the display case cool. We will need four of these display cases.

I have spent a good deal of time looking for them on google. I have even called a few companies and most either won't do it or do not understand what we want.

Anyone know of a company that can provide us with a solution?

And if this isn't an appropriate section for this thread, I apologize.

Back