• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X800PRO Refurb Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sentential

Contributing Member
I just got my card today but I cant seem to get anything to recognize it. Radclocker cannot find the card and neither does my control panel. Im thinking this is a BIOS issue and so before I attempt to RMA the card I want to atleast give this a shot.

Has anyone had a similar issue and have a solution? Im outta ideas :-/

Is this on a fresh windows install? I had a ton of issues when I went from an ATI from Nvidia without a fresh install however I think it might of figured out what the card was.

Also have you tried looking at it using ATI tool?

speed bump said:
Is this on a fresh windows install? I had a ton of issues when I went from an ATI from Nvidia without a fresh install however I think it might of figured out what the card was.

Also have you tried looking at it using ATI tool?
Ya this is on a fresh install. Im really not sure what to say or do at this point. Im pretty well convinced that this is infact a BIOS issue. Unfortunatly it seems like no one has a BIOS for me to use :-/

If anyone here has a good BBA VIVO X800PRO bios please email it to me or post it here

Sentential said:
BIOS didnt help? Anyone have any suggestions before I send it back?
:-/

ill be getting my refurb tomarrow... hopefully i wont have this problem..
GL getting it working sen

As I understood you said that you were using 5.6 Catalyst if yes, then you should try 5.8 cause this seems like a driver issue.

Also on a side note I don't know if any of you guys ever had problem where you had to edit windows registry so that it would recognize your vid card. If yes then could you please explain it more thoroughly cause I don't know how to put it.
I had a problem where windows was reading my drivers wrong and I had to edit the name myself in order to get them working. The only problem is locating your drivers in registry editor cause there is lots of stuff in there and nothing is labeled as it should be.

Last edited:
RedDragonXXX said:
As I understood you said that you were using 5.6 Catalyst if yes, then you should try 5.8 cause this seems like a driver issue.

Also on a side note I don't know if any of you guys ever had problem where you had to edit windows registry so that it would recognize your vid card. If yes then could you please explain it more thoroughly cause I don't know how to put it.
I had a problem where windows was reading my drivers wrong and I had to edit the name myself in order to get them working. The only problem is locating your drivers in registry editor cause there is lots of stuff in there and nothing is labeled as it should be.
Ill try the reg-hack but as for drivers I have tried 5.8 and 7 as well. Most likely the card is gonna have to go back

VGA Save notes under winXP said:
Input/Output Range 03B0 - 03BB used by:
Intel(R) 955X PCI Express Root Port - 2775
Input/Output Range 03C0 - 03DF used by:
Memory Range 000A0000 - 000BFFFF used by:

Anyone have an idea what this all means? I *really* need some help.

Changing the vcard to the secondary 16X port fixed the issue with the non-detection. However Radclocker is still messed up :-/

Back