• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec SuperLan case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

White Runner

I recently purchased the Antec Superlan case, and the wires in the front (Where the usb, hdd activity light and so on) there is one wire labeled LED... All my lights light up correctly, my front fan also lights up...

1. Any idea what the led wire is for?
2. Any idea where the led wire plugs in?

I can post some pics if needed...

you're talking about that yellow led? I plugged it into my mobo, the light turned on, but never did anything else. I leave it unlplugged as it really serves no function.

scott d said:
you're talking about that yellow led? I plugged it into my mobo, the light turned on, but never did anything else. I leave it unlplugged as it really serves no function.

What light turned on?

the yellow led on the front, between the green (power) and the red (HDD), from what i can tell, it doesn't really have a function, at least not on my mobo

coolio, thanks for the reply... its currently tucked away with all those audio cables, im not so inclined to fish it out if it doesnt do anything spectacular.

I have the same case. It is for the yellow one and is supposed to be a turbo LED. I didn't think they made boards with a turbo setting anymore. I have it plugged in to remind me that I have my system on turbo mode...err I mean overclocked!

How you like the case?

LOL, maybe it does serve a purpose after all... if only it would shine brighter the more the board was overclocked...

I really love the case. I was worried at first, some of the reviews said the front door was flimsy, they received it scratched, stuff like that. I picked mine up from Compusa for 79.99us with a 40 dollar rebate; and honestly, i would gladly pay 80 bucks for this case. The front door is fine, i like how the door doesnt cover up the power/reset buttons like it does on my other antec case. The lil drawer in the front pwns... i keep my as5, bios chip remover, screws, screw driver, and some other stuff in there, what a great idea. The hard drive bays are right in the airflow from the 120mm fan inlet keeping dual raptors chilly. For the most part, its a solid made case, perfect for lanning and showing off your favorite rig. I guess in a few words i would say it pwns.

after reading my post, i felt it was necessary to state that i work nights, and am hella tired; it being morning and all, so pardon my rambling. That is all.

rabiddawgs said:
i also have the same case and love it. i use the little drawer to hide money from the wife.
if your mb supports it you could use the light for a 2nd hdd activity light.
im not sure if mine is hooked up or not.

i got it hooked up for my second drive, thanks for the help!!

Back