• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooler Master RC-810-SSN1 Stacker 810

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

my054runner

I recently bought this case to make my new system. I think it is awesome and has a lot of room (not anymore anyway). Anyway, the front part with the powerswitch and USB ports is what has me going. My NF4 SLI-DR only has 2 USB headers, one of which is being used by a bay mounted card reader, the other by just 2 of the 6 available ports. My question is short of a pci cards (which I can't seem to find anyway) that has headers, is there a way too hook these up?

So you looking for a way to be able to use remaing usb port on cooler master stacker? right.

meionm said:
So you looking for a way to be able to use remaing usb port on cooler master stacker? right.
Yup, do you know a way?

Turtle Shell said:
:welcome: to the forums
Thanks. I have been reading on here for almost 4 weeks and just joined yesterday with some questions

On a sidenote, it appears my P/S was bad and blew up my 2 new hds. This info will still help though when I get my new PS.

I don't know of anything either.

I just HAVE to comment on your system....*drool* I could put my wife through college with what that cost..wow.

Thank you. It cost alot yeh but what erked me off the most is that after all that money spent, I just had to spend almost another 800 to replace what was fried after I got a faulty PSU. I just got back from bb after buying a temp hd to install windows and such to test all the components and wait for the new raptors to come in.

Oooh, bummer. I would sleep with it at night if I owned it, lol. Coarse it would be on the couch because my wife wouldn't be too happy.

leave them be, I got the same case and mobo can only utilize 4 header(but 2 firewire damn it), I just leave the 2 other dead and be happy I got 4 USB plug in front.

Tekko said:
leave them be, I got the same case and mobo can only utilize 4 header(but 2 firewire damn it), I just leave the 2 other dead and be happy I got 4 USB plug in front.
That is what I am going to wind up doing. I can only use 3 though because my floppy drive has a built in card reader which takes up one slot. Oh well.

Thanks for the help clocker2 but what I was looking for was something with header connectors. That only has internal usb ports.

Back