• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Time to upgrade?- SuperPI: 59sec

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GTac02

LOL. I just ran super PI and i got 59 secs on 1M. Half the speed of an "up to date pc"

My system specs are as follows:

1gb cas 2 ram @ 200fsb
2.4ghz @ stock 200fsb
Nvidia FX5900 OC'd 500/900
ATA 100 120gb hdd
Soundblaster audigy
ARIA computer case with microATX
Cooling: every side cover and top cover off

So yeah, it was good not too long ago (damn, like 3 yrs ago... :/) :cry: that video card cost me $450...

Oh well... technology advances... And I wanted that XBOX 360 for x-mas! :(

Are you using a motherboard that restricts overclocking? If not, overclock that cpu! I'm not sure what revision you have, but my 2.4 "c" has been running at 3.3ghz for over two years happily :D

(that being said, I"m upgrading soon as well, heh.)

nope no overclocking, i read somewhere it was overclockable AND found the hacked bios for it, flashed it, and all it did was chance the intel startup screen to an "older" look, no changes in menu. Weird because there are reports of it working... I have a ABIT IS-10 if anybody knows anything plz tell me because i do have the 2.4c revision from Malaysia that in its day did 3.6ghz. Never got to try it out tho :(

Back