• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[hwbot] SuperPi 32m ranking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey miah, change the score description like below, the bot can't pick it up like it is now ;)

10m 28s 829ms

[hwbot]29m 56s 527ms - T5450 @ 1662MHz[/hwbot]

t5450_32m.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys,

Yep, just got home today. Man thats a long flight, I feel like I could sleep for a week.

Give me a week or so and they will be alot more scores to go with this one :)

Not bad Miah :thup:

Has anyone messed around with Wazza on i7 here yet?

That was with the tweaker...cut about 25sec off the time...I'm still hoping to get under 9m on air.

Nice OC Miah. Curious to what the 920 will do under DIce or LN2?

Yes I am...but I need more time on air first. I just shelled out almost $800 for this setup, and the $$$ is not easy to come by for this low ranking father of 2. :( I don't want to risk killing it yet ;)

I didn't see anything like a 25sec jump with Wazza. More like 3 :-/

Well, that's a pretty rough estimate...I was at about 9m 40 sec @ 4.00GHz untweaked. The 9m 5s run above was at 4.04GHz with tweaks. And by "tweaks" I mean SPI Tweaker utility, plus sys cache, max mem, and wazza. So, I'm not sure how much I can attribute to wazza...But I think the tweaks were good for about 25sec...does that sound better Dean? ;)

Back