• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[mbot] SuperPi ranking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Paul if you work that bclk up you'll get it with that unlocked multi on your Xtreme 940....that must be fun to play with, when do you plan to go cold?

Paul if you work that bclk up you'll get it with that unlocked multi on your Xtreme 940....that must be fun to play with, when do you plan to go cold?

I think I am limited by my board. I can not get it to post with really any sort of an OC in BIOS, gotta do everything in Windows and the multi is capped at 30x in e-leet and it seems like I need crazy volts to get my blck even up to where it is at in the screenie. Eveyone else seems to get much better clocks at much lower volts with similar chips, do you think that is a temp thing? Mine are not too bad with these crazy volt under water (in the Pi run I think hottest core got mid 50's) but will sub zero help the clocks much?

hope to go cold within the next week or two....:)

superpi1m18344scg9.jpg

[hwbot]12.922 Q6600 @ 4050mhz - AC7+Delta+outdoors[/hwbot]

First real benching run, I had stayed up too late and only benched for about 15 min or so, hopefully I can break into the top 10 on air if I get everything working just perfectly. :D

Oh, and is 1.6v a bit much for a Q6600? :)

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=822969

[hwbot]27.578s - Athlon X2 5000+ @ 3400MHz[/hwbot]

Going for X2 scoreboard, once I get a few BSOD bugs fixed I should be able to shave a few more seconds off.

2qv8oat.jpg

Back