• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PIII motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

drowned

Registered
I haven't been around intel motherboards in a while... I've got a PIII 700 that I plan to overclock, which I can't use with my old Tyan board. Any suggestions on the best board I can get? thanks

The Asus Cusl2-C used to be the favorite for PIII's earlier this year. I am not sure if this is still the top choice around here.

Yes I agree. The ASUS CUSL2-C is a real good mobo. Its cheap and very o/clockable. Great value for money.
I'm running a P3 866 @ 1040 no wories. Very stable, even running Windows Me. hehehe :D

To expand on what the other guys have said, the CUSL2 is supposed to be excellent. You might wanna go with its little sister, the TUSL2. Same as the other but with Tualatin support. You might have a little more CPU upgrade room with it.

I'll also recommend mine, the Abit VH6-2. Good options, good cost. There are a few of these floating around in here. It also has a Tualatin version, VH6T.

Back