• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Eve Online [OCForums Corporation in here]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
EVE is a great game, got 5 years in game time as Abyssal Angel over there.

Currently on abit of a hiatus, but might come back.

oh and pro tip of the day, pay the monthly fee with ingame iskies!

Make iskies by setting up 3 months buyorders and 3 months sellorders.

Profit!

Paid for my last full year of gaming on 2 accounts :)

yep i use isk to pay for my monthly gaming for 2 accounts one is a 9 year old combat character the other is a 6 year old miner, aint to hard to pull in a couple billilion in like 3 days

The future sounds interesting also, just go to the CCP chan. on youtube & watch the 2011 fanfest videos.

Downloading Eve now... taking forever and a day. I miss the superfast connection I had when I first moved here...

My corp (Rionnag Alba, NCdot) is recruiting, we're looking for experienced (2+ years) pvp players with proven track record and self-suffiency in terms of ISK. Capital ships / supercaps are a plus.

We offer a top-notch pvp corp (In top 5 for kills per member for years now) that lives in 0.0 permanently and kills lots of things. Pm me for details.

My corp (Rionnag Alba, NCdot) is recruiting, we're looking for experienced (2+ years) pvp players with proven track record and self-suffiency in terms of ISK. Capital ships / supercaps are a plus.

We offer a top-notch pvp corp (In top 5 for kills per member for years now) that lives in 0.0 permanently and kills lots of things. Pm me for details.

Can I join?

I been playing since 2004 but have not had time to game over the last year and a half. I still have both my accounts going and skilling up though. You just never know when the bug bits and you want to play again :) I might come back in the winter time and check it out somemore.

I was playing EVE for a while, and my friend said he was quitting. I gave him like $10 for the 60m he said he had on his account. After 2 weeks, I log in to find myself having NEGATIVE 28m. Apparently he is a gold seller and wasn't actually quitting because a letter from EVE said that I received money from someone who distributes alot of money to others... I had to quit, I can't make anything with negative 28m x.x

Is it wrong that I'm thinking of reactivating at least one of my accounts to play around with some stuff I learned in my advanced spreadsheets class?...

Back