• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Start a thread in the relevant sub section of the forum.

At this point there is really no way to give you any feedback as there is no information. This is not the thread for such discussions though.

Hi guys I need help! I have a MSI H97 motherboard with PCI slots too small for my evga GeForce GTX 960. My case is a cooler master elite 431 plus mid tower. What do!?!?

Hi people's : Not new, had to sign up again because Time Warner and AT&T say they don't close Email accounts. Huh!
Anyway nice to be back when I have time. In the past I couldn't get here much as I used to work construction, and anyone that has ever worked construction knows, you don't have much free time sadly.

I see we have some Canucks here :) My wife is Canadian by birth, pain in the a** by trade. See you people around :)

Also it seems this site does not like VPN's? I tried to sign up with it on , the site was like, Noooppee :(

Hello all, I'm really new to overclocking, but I've had some luck with my hardware so far. I wanted a place where I could sdk done questions and hopefully give some answers, and this is the place. As for my system, it's something like this:

MOBO*>* Gigabyte GA-970a-ud3p, don't know my bios versions yet.

CPU & Cooler >* fx-8320 cooled with a Phanteks PH TC14PE_BK after market air cooler with arctic silver 5 thermal paste

MEMORY*>*2x Corsair Vengeance 8GB(2x4GB) 1866 ram

POWER SUPPLY*>* EVGA NEX750G 80+ Gold Certified

VIDEO CARD*>* MSI Radeon R9 390 8GB edition, one card, not yet overclocked

HDDs/Optical drives*>*1x1TB WD Black edition HDD, 1x1.5TB WD Black HDD

SOUND DEVICE*>* Onboard didn't work, using Turtle Beach Ear Force 450 wireless headphones.

USB*>* Above headset and a Razer Ultimate 2013 edition with steel series gaming mouse plugged into that.

O/S*> Windows 10

Case*>* Phanteks Enthoo Primo running 11 140 mm fans, 6 intakes 5 exhausts, and an additional 2 140mm fans on the phanteks air cooler.

I've gotten my gpu to a stable 1175 up from 1050, but at 1200 I keep getting artifacts. I use heaven for my gpu benchmarking and p95 for my cpu. I was at least able to boot with my old MSI 970A-G46 with my 8320 at sick voltage and 4.1 ghz, and bought the Gigabyte 970A-UD3P because it was suppose to be a better overclocking motherboard based on reviews, but any overclock so far as failed to even post. I might have a bad board, but wanted to ask first.

Amadeus here, just joined today but I've been accessing the threads for a few years. This is an awesome community. Thanks for everyone's efforts! :)

New to overclockers and OC'ing in general. I just finished my first water cooling loop and looking forward OC'ing my rig, I will have a crap load a questions for you guys!!

Back